1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Put on soothing music or light candles if you choose.
2. With your eyes closed take some clearing breaths, inhaling through your nose until your lungs are full, hold the breath for a few counts, then exhale fully through your mouth.
a) Take as many breaths needed until you feel relaxed and calm.
3. Continue breathing and visualize a bubble of white light surrounding you. Invite your Angels to assist you.
4. Start writing your resume by listing all the things you wish to manifest in this particular request. (It is best to limit one request per resume)
a) Do not limit the possibilities of all things. If you think it, write it down.
b) Try not to be to specific. The more specific, the longer it may take to manifest it. (Example: I want a job at Main St. and Vine. If that's the job right for you - guess what you'll get it anyway! But don't miss better ones)
5. Read your resume then lay it aside, rewrite your resume again not looking at the previous resume. (New ideas may come and/or you may discard things on the original list.)
a) You will do this step as many times as needed. (Until it feels complete.)
6. You will use your final resume for the next steps
MANIFESTING FROM YOUR RESUME
1. Read the resume when you first wake up and the last thing you do before going to bed. If possible read it at least one more time during the day but, as many times as you feel the need. (Practice makes perfect.)
2. At the end of reading your resume, repeat an affirmation ex: "I am ready for this ------ (fill in blanks) and we are brought together now." (in the present (now ) is the only time you can create.
a) It is very important when you read and say the affirmation you FEEL it in your heart and know it has already manifested!!!
3. The most important step after you are done, is being
"AWARE OF YOUR REQUEST" when it is brought to you.
(Too many miss what they manifest because they have doubts and it doesn't manifest how they think it should manifest!)